Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Brazilian Columbia Sc

consolidated, part 2.

This week I tested for you Mont-Saint-Michel . Not like the tourists who arrive at 8am, and leave by bus at 16h, eh, nah nah, I have tested the Mont-Saint-Michel IN TRUE.

Let us kindly: Mont-Saint-Michel is a joke. Let's be blunt: Mont-Saint-Michel, it's just good to fuck the tourists. Unless ... Unless
be a gamer . Yeah, I know, me too it was a shock, but frankly I would not have been a gamer I think I could completely overwhelm the Mont-Saint-Michel (kind you dig a hole underneath the sea and when she climbs the castle it sinks. I did it a million times at the beach when I 'were little so trust me, Mont-Saint-Michel I sank when I want.) so the people there they deserve.

We will start by Mère Poulard, the institution of Mont-Saint-Michel. So now, the Mère Poulard, is shit. Even if you think that the autographed photos of Evelyne Leclerc and Tony Parker + Eva Longoria is the top of the class, I tell you seriously: DO WRONG WITH HIS MOTHER POULARD! If you arrive after
zero hour where you have the right to eat what you want, you're only allowed to eat the menu at 35 € and let me tell you what you will eat for 35 €:
- 1 omelet
- 1 dessert
Yeah dude, cry. Chez la Mère Poulard are guys who make omelets and there are tourists who take pictures. I repeat: they take pictures of the guys trying to make an omelet! OK, it's a giant omelette with foam, but 35 € for an omelette, then I think you can put me in the ass without vaseline Mère Poulard is the principal shareholder Eurotunnel. Obviously
if you come at a time when you can order a la carte you can save thee for 65 €, so mostly not deprive yourself.
And then there are the Hotel de la Mère Poulard, 190 € Standard room (2 single beds ) with a view ... of the house across the street (I was dreaming!). But for that price he will lovingly raise a small packet of biscuits "Mère Poulard" on the desktop. Yeah, the same as Auchan, which cost less than 3 €. Hotel La Mère Poulard, how you say it wants luxury, but without a shred of common sense that might make your stay enjoyable. So your shower you'll be nice to crouch like a beggar, because the support is flush with the tub and not height. Let's be honest, the hotel is 3 star but it said an unnamed cheaperie. Otherwise there is also the restaurant "Les Terrasses Poulard , where the service is so on top that you seek your own cards at the checkout and that after 5 minutes you get bars to go to another restaurant . And you galleys because restaus close early. Kind, it is night = the restaurant is closed. We go to bed early at Mont-Saint-Michel.
And I speak not of the parking Mont-Saint-Michel, then here you will not believe it, listen carefully :
You have booked a night at Mont-Saint-Michel, then you get points on the ramp, you explain to them and check the combination: first you have to pay for parking like everyone else (4 € a day) and then you go to your hotel, you collect your room key with the password and there you can leave your car A SENTENCE THAT INSTALLED YOUR CAR You had to go and you leave the parking lot-of-guys-What-a- Stay-at-l'Hôtel. No, but tell me frankly, you what the marketing department, they are not too strong at Mont-Saint-Michel? you have the right to a parking gratos but they make you pay for public parking for access to parking for free. I say, Joey Starr he may have invented the word sodomy, but anal sodomy is © Mont-Saint-Michel!

short, Mont-Saint-Michel sucks really, unless someday you've had the good idea to play Shadow of the Colossus . If you have never done this game, when you visit the Mont Saint-Michel, you do WOW! and you look around to see if there would not knock out a giant, like the Evil Giant Poulard, you see.

The old walls with lichen architecture, large empty expanses around Mount, it all, every plan out the game reminds you

But otherwise, no.

0 comments:

Post a Comment