Thursday, November 1, 2007

Placa Mãe Spacewalker

Bride dress stained without moderation

I'm 1.78m for 68kg transvestites dressed in a wedding dress. I love being in full gear for Bride (white satin gown, Sun-up white thong panties and open, long white gloves, and wig duvet kid under sail.) I would be outraged BCBG Dress, degraded and in soiled dress. I would feel vicious bollards introduced in short sleeves and neckline my dress to go to drain under the satin immaculate. Feeling the hot mixture of sperm and piss squirt in my beautiful wedding dress and admire the satin soak up stain. My dream is to be dressed in maid, then I would be together in a wedding dress in very dirty places, to be offered under the whip of old pervert, wholesale pork, gypsies, the homeless hungry for sex.

0 comments:

Post a Comment