Thursday, November 1, 2007

When To Eat Balance Bars

Transvestite in wedding dress

TV debutante 178 / 68 kg which is eager to become a beautiful bitch, to be used in vacuum testicle, looking for a group of perverts on the Paris region to deflower me bluntly. I would like a ceremony deflowering of a master or have fun, get ready to girl child, and will expose me as the meat before you offer me food in a dirty place preference. I would be dressed in adolescent with duvets, white satin dress that, like a little Communion or a beautiful bride, so to increase the contrast between old vicious sadists, and a young virgin to sacrifice. I prefer for my slaughter, being attached and raped by a group of old perverts preferably Arab, sadistic, vicious and very ugly if possible. I would really like my white outfit for little slut is copiously smeared inside through semen and urine of your cocks for the garnish and make it fully transparent. I love feeling the warm juices flowing under my white dress. So that you can introduce your bit on the white satin I offer you my short sleeves and my chest, I get on my knees with outstretched arms behind the head and I let garnish. I agree to be bound and shipped arms to be whipped open the back the dress to excite my tormentors before being raped. I like long preparations and scenarios of "ritual human sacrifice, an offering and serve on several executioners like meat that is brought to slaughter in ritual sacrifice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment