Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Optiplex Gx620 Drivers

A Weekend in Saint-Cyr

This Weekend, the last of the winter holidays, should absolutely allow me a few laps solo, my first of the 2011 season, especially since the last solo flight was in early October (or something like 5 months). The FAC is encouraging, but disappointment at the finish in Saint-Cyr is limited due to heavy rainfall.

Too bad, you take the next slot, with Alexander, only to be let go solo local flight, with, as each release I guess, a little apprehensive of the unknown. TAF is very mixed for this Saturday. my happiness will be limited to theoretical module exciting JCP, the fabulous party raclette lunch (13:30? ;-)) and finally some pictures ... which bizarrely are highlighted by the capricious weather. Unable to fly, we do have the camera on the elbow!
Coarse approaching!

I think it will not need to pre-flight inspection ...

One by one the planes back.

I'm a little wet to achieve this picture of the arrival of Adrian and Gisele

Oh! Thinning! = D

After a good wash, aircraft shine in the sun!


"After the rain, the weather" ... and after the weather?

It is gate, hurry!


The room solo is not for today ... So it was decided to come back tomorrow for 9am, although the instructor is not free (hopefully ;-)) But surprise in the morning the ground is closed, and information ALPHA is clear: closed to aircraft and airfield ULM. We take advantage of RPR with two shots to the penetrometer (amateurs, professionals know better to do ;-)). That's too bad anyway, the TAF is encouraging; only solution, wait ... and from 10.30 relief: the north runway (11L/29R) is open!
Welcome to Runway 29L from Saint-Cyr-l'École LFPZ

Air calm, and beautiful sky ... it's gone!

But the afternoon is much more complicated. The traffic is therefore when runway 29L/11R, The land itself is still limited (see ATIS: the touching and followed by a complete return to the breakpoint are suspended), excluding that the taxiway and taxiway DELTA CHARLIE unpaved closed and arriving aircraft must go up the runway 29R for release in the end ! I even heard on the frequency a pilot saying "We train for precision landings today!". Big smile.

My instructor wants to take me (THANKS!) And we have a plane that flies back to 17h (14h is). Chic! This is the moment it seems. On takeoff, the mud sticks to the wheels, the bantering is active yet! A real splash this slush!
"- there was not a trick to do it faster?
- You want something?
- Bein yes, for that matter!"
Alexander fate full flaps and the plane took off from the mud and begins to accelerate while they slowly returned parts. It's good, 120 initial climb. The flight that follows does not offer me any surprises with my trusty Flight Simulator! We made our exit and our entrance to the rhythm of "Oh, I see!". The air and calm and I'm enjoying the ride. It ends with a nice landing I found rather successful but bloody long for a landing precision, as I always say I = P Well, with all that, I can solo start?
"- Yes, no problem, but not today ..."
A little disappointed, but given the current configuration, it is both sensible and understandable, because now the hard part is not flying or area is St. Cyr itself.
Mission accomplished! After 3 days of "squat", almost at the clubhouse, more than 10 hours of transit, 40 minute flight, my next flight will be a local solo solo (in a few months)! But meanwhile, the nav is always to Chartres, and the return of sunny days will cause after 4 months, I may be finally go to feel a bit hard to track ... Go March 16, 2011!

0 comments:

Post a Comment