Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Dallas Gay Cruising Area

Doukipudonktan?! The

Last night I was at my Auchan shopping, normal, and going to the water I found myself in the Putrid Nebula, the Veil Plague, the Purple Haze home Auchan. This is a guy who works there and who makes the drinks shelves, and there is no way, whatever the day, whatever the hour, the guy he stinks DEATH schlingue it, but TIP PHEW!
Quite simply, I think we reached the 3-4 meters radius. 3-4 meters in radius, it means that once you see the guy not even (like it is on the other side of a rectangle) and it stinks anyway. Quieter, but still. In addition it is a smell of sweat, your neighbor kind mason who returns from work or your man rugby on a Saturday afternoon, no no, there is a smell Schaltzmannienne , you know, like the guy he takes Never showers and the more stash of dead rats in his underpants.

Already it is not pretty ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment