Sunday, January 23, 2011

Baseketball Face Mask



Today, I promise, no story as long as a novel, with a slice of incredible detail, and a ton of transcripts of radio exchanges, already because on the one hand, I miss myself time to write it ;-) and then because now he must enjoy the sun deigned to show Saint-Cyr between 10h and 13h. A moment of magic in the heart of winter.

usually during the winter on St. Cyr, we're used to rain, low visible at the "fat and slippery ground," a low ceiling ... It's not necessarily fun to find up there
Winter often resembles that in St. Cyr

The day began rather badly when I arrived at Saint-Cyr: low ceilings, poor visible and therefore the verdict leaves me falling on the floor. I even hear someone say to me " not suit you very far this time! " Fortunately, the TAF Toussus let myself hope, and I had reason to believe, because between 10am and 13h, it was the golden opportunity to go fly! Certainly, no nav to Chartres, but at least one room for the crosswind to return and to keep the mechanisms ... who are not as well established, from what I saw.

This small hole fell to the bottom! Right during my niche, so I had no excuses to stay ashore, nor the desire to deprive me of these conditions. Ok for a room!
Parking Tissandier bathed in sunshine this morning

Other students also benefit from this beautiful weather!

I had not had the chance to (re) theft by a splendid time, too, and my last flight back to sunny solo start in October 2010, the last before winter justly, and God only knows how long it can last ;-)

But it happens nevertheless that something is happening, that magic, and images appear so beautiful, we wondered if we dream. These moments are fleeting, reminiscent of another dimension, a dream of standing ... is something that takes place it here, and you sellotape it on the spot! This photo of Spring 2010 (Thanks Diana S.!) the shows I find
Magic moment immortalized forever by Diana S., for all those to whom the job of pilot dream ...

Admit it was a shame to "miss the boat" in this season, and after 56 minutes of flight, combining training and learning, I'm glad I could take a little more serious neck and instructive. But hey, we're not going to tell history, the severity of the flight was chaotic to say the least and luckily for me, takeoff and landing (with a dozen knots of wind through full) and my phraseology pretty good catch up the rest. Last story: the sky was almost completely sheeted again when I arrived at the SNCF station of Saint-Cyr. the hole has been short, but I fully enjoyed!

Rendezvous February 16, 2011, or failing that, 19 for the next flight finally, I hope (for the past several months) for the nav Chartres.

0 comments:

Post a Comment